Google

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Why this site......

A few years back I did an experiment where in I had to visualise proteins on poly acrylamide gel slabs. Since the gels are perishable they had to be photographed for later comparison. Usually this is done using an instrument called gel documantation system. Unfortunately our lab didnot have this system. Therefore I had to photograph the gels myself. I borrowed my brother's digital camera for this purpose. That camera offered me a lot of fun. Soon I realised that I have an eye for the unusual and a distinct view point , though far from being professional.

Through these pages I share with you a few results of my visual experiments. If you like them, be so kind as to tell me. If you don't, offer your criticism.....

gkrajeshrajesh@gmail.com

No comments: